We exist for the purpose of bringing glory to God by:
- Helping men to follow Jesus (John 8:12)
- Encouraging growth through discipleship (Matthew 28:19-20) and brotherhood (Proverbs 27:17)
- Serving others – both within and outside of our Church (Galatians 5:13-14; Ephesians 2:10)
- Teaching men to be Christ-like servant leaders in their homes, businesses and communities.
- To honor God in everything we do
- To engage all men, in all seasons of life
- To focus on building Godly men through learning/equipping, service and fellowship
- To be responsive to the needs of the Church and our neighboring communities
...using all of our talents to serve the Lord by serving our Church members and the community. Some examples of our service projects include: assisting the elderly and widows with yard work, light repairs, and handyman-type activities. Working with those in need at North Fulton Charities with their food bank and thrift store and with the Whispering Hope ministry to young pregnant women. We also serve together as we do yard projects, prepare meals, make bunk beds for low-income/homeless people, support disaster relief efforts, and help serve our missionaries abroad.
...together as we grow in our relationship with Christ, develop servant leaders, and prepare men to defend the faith. Our learning opportunities include a weekly men’s Bible study (Thursday mornings @ 6:30), seminars, topical studies, apologetic movie nights, and more.
We Have Fellowship...
...and build relationships to encourage spiritual growth, sound decision making, servant leadership, and support for each other. Our activities include a annual shrimp boil, a basketball team, bowling teams, golf outings, hiking (2-day retreat into the mountains with various topics), miniature golf and barbeque, bonding with bullets, breakfasts (with various topics), hosting a “souper bowl” lunch, escape rooms, and more.
Join us at our upcoming Men's Breakfast...
Men of Midway (guests and sons...) will kick off 2020 with a Men's Breakfast and a guest speaker on Saturday, March 7th @ 8:30a...
Consider Serving on a Monthly Grounds-keeping Team
We are blessed with a beautiful campus… which requires consistent upkeep. We need to replace some team members who have rotated off.